Business Plans | Marketing Strategy | Sales Tools | Corporate Communications | Email Marketing
Sales Tools: results-oriented content for the Web and print
I'm a strong marketing writer with an analytical approach, and I enjoy creating sales tools that generate leads and help close deals. I've worked with consumer products such as sporting goods, automotive, and computer peripherals, and with business products and services such as desktop software, enterprise software, and hosted applications (ASP).
Some of my work has been on the Web: I've managed the development of several Web sites, and written hundreds of pages of clear, substantive content for them. I've also created and managed numerous online advertising campaigns, email marketing materials, and other lead-generation programs. Offline, I've written content for everything from datasheets, brochures, and a book, to customer case studies, white papers, and direct mail campaigns.
How I can help you
In all of the sales tools I develop, I strive to communicate the key benefits and points of difference that distinguish your business from others. (Speaking of that, see the benefits of working with me.) I can create a variety of marketing materials, such as:
- Web site content, including recommendations for improving site information architecture, navigation, and overall usability
- Datasheets, brochures, flyers, and other product marketing collateral
- Case studies, white papers, and by-line articles
- Advertising copy for online, print, and direct mail campaigns
- Email marketing newsletters and sales offers
- Search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns, and search engine optimization (SEO) plans
If your company, products, or services are new—or need a refresh—I can also develop...
- Clear, strong positioning that differentiates you from the competition
- Naming hierarchies that are intuitive for the customer and adaptable to your growth
- Recommendations for branding and corporate identity
Ready for more? Learn about my background or contact me to get started.